BTS6000 EV Battery Pack Testing System 500V200A Cycle Life Discharger Equipment
CE-6000 battery test system Introduction:
1. Power battery simulation , C-rate test.
2. Life cycle test .
3. Power test , capacity test , energy density test.
4. Power battery virtual distribution: charge/discharge curve fitting , battery consistency test and evaluation.
5. High rate charge or discharge test.
6. Power battery , serial energy - storage battery module test : single cell voltage , single cell temperature monitoring ( high - voltage equipment ).
Features ( some features required a customization ) :
High-performance charge or discharge test platform developed for high - power battery modules ( or packs ).
1. Power frequency isolation design , combined with low temperature drift , high - performance multi - channel 24 - bit analog - to - digital conversion chip ( ADC ) to achieve higher stabilize accuracy .
2. High - level power density system with multi-channel integration and capable for energy regeneration .
3. HMI operation , smart calibration .
4. Multiple adaption for BMS , supports the same / different charge and discharge ports , relay / MOSBMS solution , independent CAN and RS485 communication expansion, and DBC configuration .
5. Remote control available from host computer through Ethernet , channels parallel, pulse and driving simulation available .
6. Man - computer integration interface design , simplified system for easy-understand operating, customized setting available , automatic reminder for termly calibration .
The CE-6000 test system is designed to test high - capacity battery modules and packs . This battery test system is distinct from high - level accuracy , stability , dynamical rapid response speed , and multi - channel flexible features .
The CE-6000 system is available for the Direct Current Internal Resistance ( DCIR ) , Cycle Life, and Driving Stimulation tests .
The CE-6000 system is capable of energy regenerative system that maximizes the cost efficiency by allowing the electrical energy produced during discharge to be returned to the electrical grid . This system supports multiple test channels .
|Charge modes||Constant current , Constant voltage , Constant current and voltage , Constant power|
|Cut - off condition||Main channel - Voltage , Current , delta Time , Capacity , - delta V|
|Discharge modes||Constant current , Constant voltage , Constant power , Constant resistance|
|Cut - off condition||Main channel - Voltage , Current , delta Time , Capacity|
|Charge||Constant current , Constant power|
|Discharge||Constant current , Constant power|
|Min pulse width||100ms|
|Pulse counts||Each pulse step supports 32 different pulses|
|Chg and Dschg switch||Supported|
|Cut-off condition||Voltage, Time|
|Cycle nest||Nested loop Function,Max Support 3 Layers|